- An order is not placed until money is received.
- All custom orders require a 50% deposit paid prior to order acceptance, with balance due upon completion of item - before shipment.
- Down payments for any items are not refundable. No items leave Red Falcon shop(s) until paid in full (including applicable shipping charges).
- When contacted regarding item completion for balance due on orders, payment must be made within 2 weeks (14 days) or item will be put back into stock and your order goes to the end of the order list. If full payment is not received within 90 days of item completion contact, your deposit will be forfeit (you will not get it back) and your order will be canceled.
- Prices and exact designs are subject to change without notice.
- Red Falcon LLC reserves the right to extend delivery times if necessary. Delivery time is generally within 4-6 weeks. However, due to seasonal constraints, delivery times may need to be extended. Please contact Red Falcon for current delivery times.
Shipping within the continental United States is figured into the amount charged during order.
Shipping outside the continental US may incur additional charges which must be paid by the customer prior to shipping. A separate invoice for shipping will be sent after an order is received.
All custom or duty charges will be the responsibility of the customer. Red Falcon will not be responsible for these charges. Please contact Red Falcon with any questions or to obtain a shipping estimate.
Shipping is normally through US Postal Service with delivery confirmation. If you wish your item shipped via a specific method, contact us with your request and we do our best to accommodate the request.
All orders are sent without insurance unless requested and paid by the customer. Red Falcon is not responsible for any damage or loss during shipping.